A cute and funny animation about being energy efficient... show it to your children, watch it together as a family, enjoy!
Here are some facts about energy...
- Only about 10% of the energy used by a bulb creates light, the other 90% creates heat.
- Over 70% of electricity in the U.S. is generated from non-renewable sources.
- Many electronics use energy even when turned off to keep display clocks lit and remote controls working.